A virtual webinar course for children, to teach Sanskrit shlokas, Bhajans and stories with the following objectives –
Improve memory, concentration and focus
Enhance clarity in speech and linguistic skills
Achieve calmness and fortitude in stressful situations
Enable children to grow into good human beings, rooted in sanatana dharma
Inspire values like devotion, discipline and truth
Initially, simple Sanskrit shlokas on various deities, and stotras composed by great acharyas will be taught in a traditional way with focus on accurate pronunciation. Value-based stories from the puraanas and itihaasas will be narrated. Bhagavadgita, Ramayana and Bhajans will be introduced gradually.
This course is now complete. All materials are available in the lessons below.
* A non-profit organisation dedicated to the spread of Sanskrit through technology
* 16+ Multimedia products for Sanskrit learning
* 16 Free apps for Android and IOS
* 50+ courses and 5000+ registered users in the free online learning portal www.sanskritfromhome.in
* Established 41 years ago by Guru Smt. Ananthalakshmi Natarajan, with the blessings of the Jagadguru of Sringeri.
* Gurukula type Shloka and Samskrita teaching on weekends
* 12+ branches across India
* 20,000+ students trained over the years
* Coaching for simple Samskrita exams of Sringeri and BVB
This course will be taught by a team of teachers trained in the Geetha Govinda Samskrita Sangha, led by Vyoma Sanskrit Brothers – Viswanathan P and Venkatasubramanian P.
* Traditionally trained Sanskrit scholars (Vyakarana and Alankara Shastra)
* More than 45 years of collective teaching
* Rich corporate experience with modern outlook
* Social enterpreneurs with a vision to spread Samskrita-Samskriti-Samskara consciousness to every individual on the planet